2008年1月30日水曜日

WEI

5.0. Additional reflections on your blog writing

  • I think this my blog made me like writing English! That’s way I have few chance to write English. So, I was able to get many chances to write English! I will continue blog ever! And I want to improve my English more and more! And I was able to know how to use computer. So, I was really enjoyed writing class. However, this term was very busy for me. So, sometimes I can’t write blog so much. I regret stopping blog. If I have more time, I could write more blog! But I have time after this term, I will write many blog! And I will write blog more!

/////

6.0. Suggestions for your peers and successors

  • I think that you will write about your life such as diary everyday. It is good because you will able to remember your life too. And You will get good writing skills!...

0 件のコメント: