2007年12月1日土曜日

Last Thusday

Recently, I like cooking sweets, so I cooked paund cake by myself on Wednesday. My family really like eating my cake. They said this cake is very good. I like seeing they ate my cake.
You know, I live countryside and my parents have a shop, so I usually can't go to anywhere on noonday. If I go shopping, we have to go to store at night. So, I can't have any enjoyment and any time. However I found new hobby which is cooking sweets. Last Wednesday at night, I cooked cake, and next day I gave it for My- chan and Gina-san on lunch time, we enjoyed chatting and eating lunch. They are really kind and funny. I will teach how to cook cake for My-chan someday!

1 件のコメント:

kanakin さんのコメント...

Hello! I'm a student of PUK.
I understand you had a really happy night! I hope you can have nights like that again!
Goodbye.