2007年11月27日火曜日

Movie Review2-04

Mrs. Doubtfire

I have never this movie before, but my friend recommend this movie, and she loves this one very much. I wanted to watch this movie very much.

Daniel Hillard is voice acror and actor, but he is not popular. Then he didn’t have work.

He has three children, he is crazy about his children. His wife is Miranda who is really smart and designer. She thought she was out of patience with her husband who is Daniel.

When their son’s birthday party, Daniel happened incident his son’s birthday party.

Milanda decied to divorce with Danniel!! However, He doesn’t want to part with his Children. And, He can’t see with children once a week.

He think of he works in Millanda’s house as housemaker. His brother is make up artist, so he helps Daniel become to be a old woman from England, She(he) become to a housemaker in Miranda’s house.

This Movie is really funny, I enjoyed watching this movie very much. I thought Daniel is lazy before, but he loves his children and He plays with them everyday. So, his Children also loves their fater very much. I know Mirand also loves her children. However, She is very busy her work, so She can’t take care her children so much.

I thought They have to understand themselves, and they have to share theire idea, feeling, and so on.

I want to try to watch movie in English next time. I could know that this movie is really nice and heartry story.

0 件のコメント: