2007年12月1日土曜日

Book review 2-10

I read “Sinbad”

This story begins in old Baghdad, A rich old man is very ill in bed. He calls to his son, Sinbad. I’m dying, Sinbad, said the old man. You can have all my money, my son. But you must be careful with it. Please don’t die, father, said Sinbad unhappy. Sinbad’s father dies, and he is unhappy for a long time. But one day he thinks I am a very lucky man now, some beautiful things, and a big house. With father’s money, Sinbad buys new things to wear and expensive things to eat from the market. Every night. But after a year, Sinbad’s friends come to his house. They eat and drink all night. But after a year, Sinbad has no money. Every day angry shopkeepers come to Sinbad’s house. Where’s our money? They ask angrily. Sinbad goes to the market, and he sells his father’s best tables and chairs. With the money he buys some beautiful carpets. Next. Sinbad finds an old ship with a very old captain. There days later Sinbad is ready to leave Baghdad. He talks excitedly to bring back a lot of money. He the sailor spends many money at sea. He visits strange countries, meets some strange people and very frightening animals.

Finally, he returns home to Baghdad, an older and wiser man.

I have hard this title, but I have never read this story, so this is really interesting for me.

0 件のコメント: