2007年12月18日火曜日

Movie Revie 2-06

I watched “Lilo and stitch”, I have watched series of “Lilo and stitch” on Disney channel many time. I really like Stitch. I think that I have knowledge of “Lilo and Stitch a lot. In fact, I have never watched this movie before, so this time I tried to watch this movie.

AT first, I’ll introduce about character of “Lilo and Stich”. I thought that

Lilo is little blue monster, However Lilo is a little girl and 5 years old. She live inHawaiian island of Kauaʻi with her sister. I think Lilo is really strange girl.

Her old sister is Nani, She loves Lilo very much. But She has to work to their life. Their parents died because of car accident. She often get angry Lilo, because Lilo don’t obey Nani’s advice.

Stitch is little blue alien, Dr. Jumba Jookiba made it. Dr. Jumba Jookiba is an extra-terrestrial mad scientist.

From now, I will explain this story, at one planet took place judgment, Dr. Jumba made many ailian. So, he was judged, he said that Number 626(stitch) was made to destroy many things, and he didn’t have good heart. So, the leader decided that Dr. Jumba go to jail and Number 626 do punish. However Number 626 could do prison breaking and he ride on space machine. But, it was broken and he dropped in Hawaii of earth.

Other way, Lilo is little funny girl, so she doesn’t have friends, she is lonely. Social worker came and said Nani that You should put in your sister our shelter, it is good idea for you and your sister, but Nani didn’t do that. He said that if something happen, I will come your house to keep your sister.

She hopes for a friend ever. Nani decided that they’ll keep dog from animal shelter.

At the Animal shelter, Lilo was finding a good dog for her, and she found a strange dog. He is little, blue and can speak words little. The dog hugs Lilo, so she chouse this dog,

But, shelter’s person didn’t recommend the dog, but Lilo liked him. She named him “Stitch”.

Dr. Jumpa and Agent Pleakley also went to Hawaiian island of Kauaʻi to catch Number 626.

Lilo took him her home, Lilo was really happy. However Stitch created a ruckus, and he destroyed Lilo’s home.

Next day, Nani thought that this dog was not good, so it was not good idea for us, and she decided that stitch get out. But Lilo said that Stitch was already one of the our family, we are “ohana”, “ohana” meaning family.

At first, Stitch didn’t like her and He would do something. However, Stitch took to Lilo and Nani.

One day, They enjoyed surfing and their time, but while they surfing, some one catch their foot and they was dropped in the sea.

Then, social worker came and he said that he will keep Lilo.

Next day, Social worker picked up Lilo, Nani was very sad. However, she went away his car and met stitch.

Then, Captain Gantu came and he caught Lilo and Stitch. Stitch could went away from box. And, Stitch and Nani try to help her. Finally, They could help Lilo, They sticked to live with Stitch!

I took to Stitch more! I have never seen this movie, before I watched this movie this is not interesting and boring, this was my image. However this is really exciting movie for me. I and my friends love Stitch. And I am really happy because Stitch can find “Ohane”. I want to go to Hawaii to meet Stitch someday!!! He is really cute and strong. Lilo is also cute girl and kind. I want to sea next movie!

1 件のコメント:

ai さんのコメント...

I like this movie very much;)
Stitch is very cute, isn't it???
I also like this animation:)