2007年10月9日火曜日

Movie Review2-01

Movie Review2-01


I watched "Toy Story"

This movie’s leading character is Toy! It is kind of strange. Because, they move like human and have own mind. And we can know that toy’s feeling!!

I introduce this movie’s main character. Woody, Buzz light year, Andy and Emperor zurg.

Woody is cowboy toy and .Woody is leader of Andy’s toy and his favorite toy. Andy is boy and owner of toy include Woody. Andy birthday came, his toy are very nervous and Woody too. Andy will be receive birthday present by his friends and his family. If new toy come to his house, he will pay attention to other toy. So they are very nervous. Unfortunately, new toy came, he is Buzz light year which is very popular character of animation. Andy was very very happy!!!!! But other toy became sad. And Woody was deprive his spot by Buzz. Woody doesn’t think that he does not like Buzz. Buzz think he is not toy, he is space ranger. It is kind of funny. Woody tried to push Buzz by toy’s car. And Buzz dropped under from window. Andy’s every toy saw that, and They think Woody did, he is not good toy!!! Buzz did not find. If Buzz will not come buck Andy’s house, Woody think he can’t back home! So he went to outside to find Buzz!!!!

But outside is very dangerous world for Woody and Buzz. Toy worked together to solve the problem. When I was a pupil, I remembered that I watched this movie. I like this one, but this time I watched in English!! It is little difficult for me, but I could do that. Sometimes, I try to watch TV (Hannah Montana, Suite life Zack and Cody) in English, but this is very difficult for me. But Toy story is animation, so it is little easy to understand. I could know to toy’s mind and I think we have to take care of our object like book, clothes and so on. This is really nice movie!!

0 件のコメント: