2007年10月9日火曜日

AWESOME!!!


I bought this AWESOME key ring in mall of America.
Probably, My favorite word is AWESOME. Because My host family teach me.When I said this word, my host family praised me!! So, I often use!!
That's Awesome!!! I decided that I bought this key ring in Mega mall.
It is really cool!!

Any way, do you know Mall of America in Minnesota?
This is the biggest mall in America. When I went to there, I got loose with Ayumi.... We think What should we do????
We ask people, but there is very very big!!

Actually, When I stayed in Minnesota, I have been to Mall of America 4 times. But I stayed only 1 month!! I was very very lucky girl!! Thank you my host family!!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I want to this key rings!!! It is so pretty(^0^) How much does it is?? I heard that mall in Minnesota is very big, but I've never been there. What kind of thing did you buy in mall?