2007年7月21日土曜日

Writing 3 class

When I was freshman, I can't use computer well. Because, I have no chance to use Internet, but I took this writing class, I was able to use computer well. May be... This class is little difficult for me, but it was very fun class. I have my blog, I can tell friends my blog address, and we can watch our blog each other. It is very good, fun!! Sometimes, comment comes for me. I am very glad. Because, Someone look my blog. I like writing about my pets, sometimes I let my family show my blog. There are my pets on my blog, so my family is glad. This August I go to Minnesota, when I come back Kumamoto, I will write during my stay in Minnesota. I want to make interesting blog!! This is my hope.....

1 件のコメント:

schongleng さんのコメント...

Hi there, a message from malaysia over here. I had browse thru your blog, your english wasnt bad. That consider as good for a japanese. Bravo! (i found your blog thru Rina blog, i'm her friend in malaysia.)