2007年7月17日火曜日

20 years in the future self introduction

Now, I am 20 years old. Of cource,20 years in the future I will be 40 years. Probably I will marry someone; I have a child, some dogs. This is my hope. However, I don’t decide my way. I can’t find my hope, but I want to become an English speaker. I want to use English at my job. When I was a Junior high school student, I believe I can speak English easily in the future. I noticed now, it is very difficult thing. Now, when I speak English with abroad student, I can’t listen what they said. If I want to say something in English, I don’t know how to say. Usually, I depend on my friend. I take some education class to be an English teacher. If I become an English teacher, I want my students to like English. I will do good English class. I will have my students speaking, listening in my class. I hope my students want to study English more. They take to English!! I will be hard-worker at my office, I will save money. I will buy a lot of presents for my parents and take them to hot spring, overseas travel. Of course, I don’t need interpreter maybe…I appreciate my parents, so I want repay them. I think that my parents are very good. When I was high school student, they allow doing home stay. They are hard-worker. I look up to them. When I am 60 years old, I have to retire my job. I will travel all over the world by ship. I want to meet many people and make friends in the ship. For the present, I have to improve my English. It is royal road.

0 件のコメント: