2007年6月20日水曜日

The worst day in my life

When I was high school student, I took a test ‘Eiken’ which is English test for Japanese.

I passed written test, so I have to take an interview test in Kumamoto city.

I practiced to speak English!! My English is not enough, but I will do my best then.

On the very day of ‘Eiken’, I have to go to Kumamoto city by bus. Interview place is a long way from my house.

To go to Kumamoto city, at first I got on bus to Kumamoto city. Interview place is ‘Kyushyuugakuin’ which is High school in Kumamoto. When I got Kumamoto city, but I didn’t know way to the ‘Kyuusyugakuin’, so I got on Taxi then. I talked with my mother in taxi then. Ten minutes ago, I got ‘Kyusyuugakuin’. I was so nervous, and I noticed that I forgot my cell phone in taxi. ‘What should I do?’

I can’ t think about interview test any more…..

When I finished test, I called my cell phone many times. However, anyone didn’t response!!

I worried that where is my cell phone. I called my father, and I explain that I lose my cell phone. My father is little angry me, He called cell phone company to stop my cell phone. I reflected on my self.

Few days ago, Taxi Company called my house, and the company said that we kept your cell phone. I was so happy!! My worst day became good day few days ago.

I learned that I have to be careful more.

I tanked Taxi Company and my parents.

2 件のコメント:

M.yuki さんのコメント...

Hi!!Yumi!!
Nice to meet you!!
I think that it is worst day!! I can't belive it!! But you will get good day someday.

By the way, I came to school yesterday without umbrella, my house key and my favorite watch!! I forgot my ummbrella at home, so I got wet!! I'm very sad...

In addition, I come to school by bus everyday, so I got on the bus 2days ago, but I found in the bus that I forgot my wallet!! Then I coudn't belive this accident!!

I am trouble boy...

Maiko さんのコメント...

Kyusyu Gakuin is my old school:)
I took the Eiken, the place is Kyugaku. It was good old;)