2007年6月20日水曜日

A memorable day in my life

When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to soft tennis club. First, I was not interested in soft tennis, because I played basketball before. I want to continue basketball. But, my friend said me that it was so hard and no holiday.

Other friend tempted me that we play tennis together. I decided to belong to tennis club.

I practiced soft tennis every day! I took to soft tennis and made many good friends. I was so happy!!! We played tennis out door; our faces were always sun burned. But, we don’t mind. It was so fun!!

When we play games, we were hoarse from cheering. we are friendly each other!! I was withdrawn, but I had good time with friends.

We like chatting with friends. We talk about School, TV and friends. So, when we finished our activity, we continue chatting. And our teacher was very kind. He was always smile, he doesn’t angry us. We like him. I thank him. Thank you!!

Sometimes, I was quarrel with my friends. We made up a quarrel soon. It was also my good memory.

I will never forget junior high school days. I want to play tennis and meet my friends. Now, I am very busy and my friends went out of Kumamoto to go to school and got new job. We have no chance to meet each other. If we have chance, I want to talk with my friends.

0 件のコメント: