2007年5月29日火曜日

My hope

I don't decide my dream yet. It's to late. I take some education classes to become to be a English teacher. But, I don't know about my self. Now, I don't have power of English to teach others.
When I was junior high school student, I love English so much. But, I became to high school student, I was not interesting in English. I was interesting in about dogs. So, I want to study about it. My parent's didn't agree with me. So, I decided to go to university, major in English.
But, I don't regret about it. Because, I could meet good many friends. I like English again.
I want to know other countries, speak English!!
Now, I am thinking about job. I want to find good job.

3 件のコメント:

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Never mind,Yumi! I also don't think about my job so much.My dream is just to remove foreign country and there marry foreigner.^^ I think it is not too late to start about dog from now.
I like your dog story!!

Red Ted さんのコメント...

Yes, good luck Yumi to become an English Teacher - I'm sure you would be a good one :)

Yumi さんのコメント...

Thank you so much!!
I will study English more!!