2007年5月31日木曜日

Book-Review1-06


I read this book. This is Wizard of OZ. I like this story.
Dorothy lives in Kansas, USA, but one day a cyclone blows her and her house to strange country called oz. There , Dorothy makes friends with the Scarecrow, the Tin man, and the Lion.
Dorothy wants to go home, Scarecrow wants to get brain, Tin man wants to have hearts, Lion wants to be brave.
They decided to go to wizard of oz to grant them hope.
They leave at wizard of oz. But, he said that if you kill the witch of the west, I will grand your hope.
Finally, they could kill the witch of the west. And Dorothy go to the wizard of oz again.
Actually, he is not wizard. But, they could get them hope. And, Dorothy can go home.
When I was a kid, I watched this video many times. Until now I don't remember this story.
I like Wizard of oz. It is so cute!!!

0 件のコメント: