2007年5月21日月曜日

Essay1

My introduction
My name is Yumi. Nice to meet to you.
I was interested in American culture since when I was kid. So , I have been to Montana once. But my English was not good enough then. So, I could not communicate to my host family very well. And , I decided that I major in English. I want to be English speaker.
If I can speak English, I can communicate foreign people.
I will introduce my family and myself.
I have my parents ,my grand parents, sister, and brother. And, I have many pets. First , 4dogs, 2 parakeets and 2 turtles. I love dog so much. So, my hobby are walking with my dogs and cooking meals for dogs. I am crazy about my dogs.
Do you like dog?
I said I was interested in America. But, my parents and my sister are crazy about Korea. And, they like watching Korean dramas.
My brother is high school student. He practices judo everyday. He started judo since he was ten yeas old. He is good at doing judo.
When I will stay your house, I want to introduce Japanese culture, food, custom, and so on. Please tell me your country. I can not wait.
I am looking forward to seeing you and your family.
Thank you for reading. And I want to be as your family member.


Yumi

0 件のコメント: