2008年9月27日土曜日

long time no see!!



long time no see, I have not written this blog long time. I wanted start this again.


During my summer vacation was not usual summer vacation, actually I have lots of what I have to do.

I took tourism class on my vacation and I went to elder care facility for 1 week.


At the tourism class, I couldn't concentrate on my study. But I could get some knowledge of JR fares , geography and some rules.


At the elder care facility, it was so nice experience, I've never been to there to take care them. I learned many thing . I enjoyed talking with old men and women.

I want to go to there again!!


End of my vacation, My parents and sister went to Korea for 3 days.

They really like Korea, so during their trip, I have to stay at home, and take care of my dogs.

Top of this picture is Korean traditional clothe for dog!! I asked my sister that Please buy '' chima-chogori'' for my dog 3 yeas ago. However they didn't find it before, this time They could find this dress!! I was so happy☆☆ Thank you very much! And this is not so expensive thing, it is 2000yen!
Someday, I want to go to Korea!!

0 件のコメント: