2008年1月15日火曜日

Aim of 20 year

Yesterday, I attended" Coming of Age ceremony". I wear a " Kimono". This is first time I have wear " Kimono" I don' get use to put on it, so I was really tired!
The day, I got up 5:30 and went to beauty salon that is near to my house. There were 4 people in there.
At first, the beautician made up my face and hair, It takes 30 minutes!
after that, I went back home, I took a rest. 30 minutes later, I went to beauty salon again. I put on 'Kimono'

Actually, I was late Ceremony. However I attend Ceremony and I listen to speech. After That, I was able to meet many friends when I was Junior high school. I took many picture with friends!!
I had a really good time!

And I thought that my aim of 20 years! I will not depend on My parents! Because, I really depend on my mother. Such as, money and life! So, I changed my mind and I will not depend my parents!!

0 件のコメント: