2007年12月7日金曜日

Wednesday

Last Wednesday, I went to library with Ayumi. Because, Ayumi teach Japanese for Chinese students. Ayumi invited that If you want to come with me, please join! So, I followed with Ayumi. I also like chating with foreigner, but I am really shy, so I can't speak from me.
There are two chinese people in library, we went to study room to teach Japanese for them.
Chinese students are really kind and friendly.
However, I have never taught Japanese for the other people, so I don't know what should I teach. They can speak Japanese well, so I taught about Japanese culture and little Japanese grammer. You know, Ayumi take Japanese teaching class, She can teach Japanese very well.
After that, we had a lunch, couple minutes ago, other Chinese student came, and I really enjoy talking with them. However I could know that teaching is really difficult.
I want to join Japanese lounge again, Please invite again, Ayumi!!

0 件のコメント: