2007年11月21日水曜日

NEW dictionary


This is my electronic dictionary, when I was high school student I bought this one. Then, I came back from Montana, I stayed there about 2 weeks, I went to there with 15 student. Almost student has electronic dictionary, but I didn't have it then. so, I wanted to buy it! It is really useful for me. My high school's student don't have electric dictionary. I am very happy, almost student don't have electronic dictionary. Usually, I didn't use dictionary, but when I bought this one, I get to use dictionary often.
You know, I went to Minnesota two month ago, I noticed my dictionary is very old. Because, I check on some words, sometimes my host parents said it is old mean. So, I wanted to buy new dictionary. But, I am thinking thinking and thinking, What is best dictionary?
But, This time I want to buy paper dictionary, I remembered many teachers said dictionary is paper one is best! So, I decided to buy paper dictionary.
I asked my listening teacher, what is your recommend dictionary? Then, She recommend this one.

She also has this one. She said that I have never use electronic dictionary before. She like reading paper dictionary.
I look up to her. So, I decided to buy this LEXIS!
I can check on new words, and I could know native speaker's feeling by this dictionary!!
But, I think peaper dictionary is more heavy than electronic dictionary.
so, It is little hard to bring from home to school!
But paper dictionary is really interesting for me! I took to this dictionary.
And I think, I took education class to become a English teacher, So I need knowledge of English.
I am sure my choice is really smart!
I will study English very hard with my paper dictionary!!!!

2 件のコメント:

Natsuki さんのコメント...

It seems to be good dictionary. It was not so cheap, Didn't it?
I think it was very expensive.

Tran Thi My さんのコメント...

Congratulations! Yumi, i think you bought a good dictionary. It should be useful for your dream of becoming a teacher of English. Congratulations!