2007年11月5日月曜日

My holiday.

I had holiday 5 days. During my holiday, I have to help my parents shop and take care my dogs. and, I have many homework, I will finish my homework while my holiday. But I didn't. I regret spending time. I want to have holiday more and more.
When I helped shop, our customer came, She is studying Chinese and probably she is 30 years old, She know my major is English and I went to Minnesota for 1 month. so She thought Yumi can speak English very well. And She asked me, Please speak English, I want to listen Native pronunciation.
so, I said that I am so sorry,I can't speak English very well. My English skill is very very poor.
The woman can speak Chinese little, but her pronunciation is very nice. She like studying Chinese very much!! But, she does not have chance to talk Chinese people. But, when She found Chinese, She try to speak them in Chinese. She has brave. so, I felt I am studying English, but I didn't enjoy studying English. Why am I studying English? I want to communicate with English speaker. But, I can't concentrate my English. I can't explain my mind in here, but I think I will study English more. I always think What should i do from now?

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

No no!!
I also have to study a lot, but I didn't;)I want to have more holiday too!!!!!
Now, I have two English blogs one is this blog from this class, the other is the vox blog for the computer and English class by Mr.Tomei...

I'm burst into the panic!!!
Please help me anybody...!!