2007年10月3日水曜日

Welcome Party( ^ ^ )



I and my friends went to dorm to attend welcome party last Friday.
I could talk many foreign student.
We ate some food there. Some student sung. It was very good!!
Maybe, you can see, this picture is Welcome party.
There are many many people. My friend is My who is from Vietnam. She said there are 60 people in dorm. I was surprised. My can speak Japanese and English very well. I respect her. She is very kind and friendly. I have her blog, so if you have time, please visit her blog. It is really nice!!

Actually, A Canadian student stay my home. She can speak Japanese very well, so I don't need speak English. It was little sad. She is very cute and kind.
I want to talk English with her and My!! I want to practice my English conversation!!

2 件のコメント:

Natsuki さんのコメント...

Hey Yumi! How are U?
I think overseas student's acceptance rate is very very high! So I'm going to go to get international friends at jeff's bar. Or I scout cool foreigner boys to make my boyfrient at downtown in Kumamoto city.
Why don't you come with me?(^_^)笑

Tran Thi My さんのコメント...

Hi, YUMI, You were very nice to come with us that day. There are 26 people in the dorm now. It is a little bit noisy but all of them are cool kids. You want to improve your speaking skill so, why dont you come to the dorm more often? I am waiting 4 you ^-^ XXX