2007年6月13日水曜日

My favorite animal


 My favorite animal is dog. I have 4 dogs. Until I was junior high school student, I did’t know about dogs. But, I was high school student, fond a stray dog near the road.

She looked mangy and sad. My father and I decided to take her my house. My sister didn’t like dogs. But the little dog is so cute, my sister took to her. I didn’t know kind of dog, but my uncle teach me about that. I have been interesting kind of dogs, I bought many dog’s books. I remember that.

Few months ago, I found dog’s previous owner, but I was not happy. Because, I think that I had to part from the dog. Happily, the previous owner couldn’t keep the dog, and she gave me the dog.

We could find her name that is Kitty. She is a dear family pet.

Half a year ago, my brother found a stray dog in river at midwinter. The dog is a skinny and looks so sad. The dog is same kind with Kitty. So, we decided to keep the dog at my house. We named her Lily that is so cute. I love them.

Kitty and Lily are very pretty. I walk with my 2 dogs everyday. They like eating and meeting person. They are nice dogs.

Actually, we have other 2 dogs. Their names are Sakura and Kuro that are medium dogs. They live outdoor. They also like eating and walking.

I love dogs. I cook dog’s meal everyday. I study about dog’s meal. It is very interesting for me. This is my hobby.

I want my dogs to live long life. Someday I want to go to trip with my dogs.

0 件のコメント: